|CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY|
Rumah Sakit Pondok Indah Group with support from Yayasan Puspita, a charity foundation funded by the shareholders of Rumah Sakit Pondok Indah Group, has held various Corporate Social Responsibilty, Philanthropy and Charity programmes. This is in line with care for public health and promoting Indonesia Sehat with the Indonesian Government.Up till 2010, Yayasan Puspita has brought circumsition for more than 2000 children, free health check up and treatment for more than 3000 poor community, cleft palate surgery for up to 200 children, conjoined twin surgery for Maisa & Muthi, plastic surgery, reconstruction surgery and other difficult surgery.
The Care for Society Program includes:
- POSYANDU (Health and Nutrition Integrated Service Centre) revitalization includes supplementary feeding for children (less than five year old) with poor nutritional status in Kelurahan Pondok Pinang, Jakarta Selatan, from July 2009 to July 2010. This program will be continued for the children (less than five year old) with nutritional status below the red line. In addition to this, RS Pondok Indah Group also organizes health and nutrition awareness programs and seminars for Kader Posyandu, to eradicate poor nutritional status in the community.
- Conjoined twin surgery for Maisa & Muthi, bringing about 30 doctors and paramedics in the separation surgery.
- Free supply of antibiotics & pain relieve, vitamins, contraceptions such as implant, insertion, IUD and injections.
- Free health check up and treatment periodically.
- Free dental check up for school-age children periodically.
- Free circumsition periodically.
- Blood donations at 6-month intervals.
- Cleft palate surgery in Cirebon, Jakarta, Bekasi, Sumbawa which has brought up to 200 patients.